Need to step up your online game? Are you stuck on Etsy and want to look more established or do you have an outdated brand or website that makes your product or service look subpar? I can help!
I believe a strong brand is more than just a logo; it is the feeling that your dream client has when they think about and interact with your brand. It is made up of three parts:
- The product or service that you sell
- You and what sets you apart from others
- Your dream customer and what they need from you
When working together we will take these three parts and blend them into a brand identity and website that is organized, consistent at ready for people to buy from you!
ONE FEATHER: BRAND STYLE GUIDELINES BOOKLET
This package is great for creatives that have a brand identity in place but need help getting organized and consistent. (See an example of a brand style guide here)
- Brand discovery questionnaire
- One on one brand consultation
- Brand discovery mood board
- A Brand Style Guidelines Booklet that includes:
- Brand Positioning Statement
- Target Client
- Brand Voice/Tone
- Brand Colors, Images, Fonts and Style
Timeline: 1 Week
TWO FEATHERS: Custom BRAND DESIGN
Everything in the One Feather Package PLUS
• Custom Logo Design
• Alternate Logo Design
• Logo sub mark
• Business card Design
Timeline: 3 Weeks
THREE FEATHERS: BRAND + WEB DESIGN
Everything in the Two Feathers Package PLUS
• Customized Squarespace website
• Custom domain
• Custom email (firstname.lastname@example.org)
• Ecommerce Set-up (If Needed)
• Blog Set-up
• Desktop and Mobile Friendly design
• One Hour “how-to” skype tutorial
• 2 hours of tech support for up to six months after launch
Timeline: 6 Weeks
How it Works
You will receive a welcome packet with a brand questionnaire that will need to be completed before our first meeting, you will also get to have access to a secret Pinterest Board to start gathering your brand inspiration. Then we meet (phone, Skype or in person) for your one-on-one brand consultation where we will go over your brand questionnaire and any other questions or ideas you may have.
We will start with your brand mood board and logo drafts and once that is complete we will move onto the other elements of your brand (alternate logo, sub mark, icons). Once the final direction is chosen we refine it until it is just right and create your Brand Style Guidelines.
Once all your written copy is complete and brand photos are ready we apply your styled brand to a shiny new Squarespace website! Then its launch time, WHOOP!